Article 1. Purpose
These rental conditions (hereinafter referred to as “CGL”) are intended to define the conditions and procedures under which the company BLACKSHEEP stock company with a capital of € 10,000, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry Lyon under number 532 229 135, having its registered office at 430 rue du Companet – 69140 RILLIEUX-LA-PAPE and its legal representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Lessor of landscaped van and minibus”), provides the Tenant, for consideration, a motor vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the “Vehicle”).
Article 2. Contractual Together
The offer of rental underwritten by the Tenant shall be construed special lease terms (hereinafter referred to as the “CPL”). Thus, in the presence of contradictory clauses in CPL and GLC, LC prevail.
The Tenant may possibly conclude Special Rental Conditions if application for extension of the term of the lease running Vehicle Rental Agreement.
LMAs, CPL and, where appropriate, the CSL and the restitution-minutes form an individual contract of rental and associated services (hereinafter referred to as the “Lease”).
The contractual documents listed above are exceptions, for each lease contract concerned the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter. Consequently, they replace all statements, negotiations, commitments, oral or written communications, acceptances, agreements and prior agreements between the Parties with respect to the same object.
Article 3. Acceptance of CGL
The signing of the CPL implies acceptance, without limitation, GLC. The Tenant then declares to be aware of this and accepts without reservation.
Article 4. Effective Date / Time Lease
The rental contract takes effect on the date of the management of the Vehicle by the Lessee.
The lease agreement appears to CPL and may not be less than seven (7) days during the months of July and August and three (3) days for the rest of the year.
When the lease term, as initially indicated in the CPL signed by the Parties or, where applicable, in the CSL is reached, the Tenant shall return the Vehicle in the terms provided in Article 14 hereof.
If necessary and after return of the Vehicle, the campervan and minibus rental agency reserves the right, that the tenant agrees to make an adjustment to the price of the rent under the terms defined in Article 13 of the LMA.
The amount of this adjustment will be paid to the campervan and minibus rental agency by the Tenant to the Landlord at the time of the return of the Vehicle. An adjustment invoice will be issued by the rental agency equipped van and minibus, bill whose payment terms are defined in section 4.2. LMA.
Article 5. Vehicle Reservation
Section 5.01 Requirements
The Tenant must be an adult.
The driver of the vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the “driver”), must be at least 21 years old and hold a driving license, valid and corresponding to the Vehicle category, for at least 2 years (25 years and 3 years permit for Minibus). A driving license issued by a European Economic Area Member State (that is to say, Member States of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) is valid in France. Holders of a license issued by a state outside must present a license with photograph and written in French or accompanied by an official translation. An international driving license must be accompanied by a national driving license. The possession of a license “white” or restricted validity or declaration of loss or theft of a driving license does not authorize the leasing of vehicles. The driver must certify on honor of the validity of his license and the absence of a suspension, restriction or cancellation of the license.
Section 5.02 Booking conditions
To proceed with the booking of the Vehicle, the Lessee has two options:
– Or visit the van GDS website built and minibuses available at the following address www.blacksheep-van.com under “Reservations” and complete the form provided for that purpose;
– Or call the rental agency van and minibus fitted at the following number: 09 51 38 88 15 and provide the operator with all the information that will be requested to him (name, address, email address, desired dates chosen options, etc.).
Section 5.03 Vehicles
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus rental offers 2 types of vehicles:
– Minibuses that can accommodate up to 9 people (adults and children); and,
– The converted vans that can accommodate up to 6 people (adults and children).
All converted vans are equipped:
– Mandatory accessories made by the regulation, including a high visibility vest and a pre-warning triangle. In case of failure to return thecampervan and minibus rental agency charge a fixed penalty in the amount of 30.00 € (thirty euros all taxes included) per unreturned accessory.
– The vehicle is also equipped with two breath tests, the tenant engaging with the signing of the contract, to replace immediately any instrument used during the rental period, otherwise, they will be charged 5 euros per breath test.
– The following accessories and equipment: 1 outdoor table, 1 inside table, 4 chairs, 2 armchairs, 1 kitchen unit equipped, 1 storage box, 1 mattress, 1 gas stove with 2 cartridges, 1 12V cooler, 1 tent camping, 2 water tanks, insulation 8 visor and kitchen utensils and crockery for 6 people. In case of no restitution, loss or breakage of said accessories and / or equipment, the campervan and minibus rental agency charge the tenant the price of these accessories and / or equipment, according to the fee structure display agency, a copy of which be supplied on request or on the day of departure or the day of the return of the vehicle.
Furthermore, the Lessor fitted van and minibus offers the Tenant to take out various options at the time of booking the vehicle, including:
– Choice of comfort options;
– Choice of packs extra kilometers;
– Choice of cleaning package;
– Choice of insurance (Article 12 of these Terms)
The complete list of options, and the associated prices, appears exclusively on www.blacksheep-van.com website. Lessor van and minibus fitted reserves the right to amend this list at any time; Lessee is invited to consult it regularly.
Section 5.04 booking Validation
To validate the reservation, the Tenant must make payment of a deposit pursuant to the provisions of Article 6, Section 6.02 of the GLC.
It is stated that when the tenant opts for the payment of the deposit by bank / postal check, validation of the reservation will be considered valid only as good receipt of the deposit by the campervan and minibus rental agency.
Section 5.05 Confirmation of the reservation
Once the tenant has conducted validation of the reservation, in accordance with the above provisions, the Lessor van and minibus laid sent him by email or post (€ 5 extra management fees):
– A summary of the order to rent the vehicle (options chosen, package selected, the remaining balance to be paid to Lessor van and minibus built, etc.)
– Information concerning the availability of the vehicle including the date and place of provision agreed
– The full list of documents to be submitted to the Host of landscaped van and minibus on the day of the provision.
– The right of withdrawal in case of selling.
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus will in no way be considered liable for damages resulting from the loss or theft of the reservation confirmation sent to the Tenant or the use of this document by a third party.
Lessor of landscaped van and minibuses will not be held responsible for the eventual Vehicle provisioning delay when this delay from the fact that the information provided by the Tenant is incomplete or inaccurate, that it accepts specifically.
Section 5.06 Right of withdrawal
According to law, the Tenant who purchased a rental (through the Internet or by telephone) does not benefit from a withdrawal period.
Article 6. Price and Payment
Section 6.01 Price
Prices are in euros, excluding taxes (excluding taxes) and tax (including tax). They may be revised at any time. The base price is composed of a mileage fee according to the rates in effect at the date of confirmation of booking, as communicated to the Tenant prior to booking the Vehicle by the latter.
This price includes:
– Civil liability insurance against all risks within the provisions referred to in Article 12 and subject to the deductible payment and damages in excess of the amount thereof,
– Technical assistance from 24/24 Vehicle (service or towing the vehicle in case of immobilisation due to breakdown, accident or fire);
It can be increased by:
– The cost of options purchased by the Tenant when booking, as defined herein;
– The cost of the extension of the term of the lease as set out in the CSL;
– The cost of penalties applied, as appropriate, to the Tenant, upon return of the Vehicle and referred to in Article 13.
This price does not include:
– The fuel;
– Options (GPS, bike rack ..) not subscribed at the time of booking;
– Possible mileage overruns;
– Glass breakage damage, tires, roof, under / sills and inside the vehicles, optical (headlights, flashing …), mirrors, unsupported by insurance;
– The schedule overruns resulting in a penalty set by the campervan and minibus rental agency and causing additional charges;
– The amount of the deductible charged by the campervan and minibus rental agency accident or damage to the vehicle with or without known third party;
– Any parking fees;
– The expert finding costs;
– Contraventions which the driver of the vehicle may be liable,
– The cost of repairs that are not supported under insurance policies and whose amount exceeds the amount of the selected deductible.
Section 6.02 Payment
The Tenant must pour in landscaped van and minibus Lessor a deposit in an amount equal to 50% (fifty percent) of the total rental price of the Vehicle. The payment of the deposit is made, according to the booking method chosen by debit card / credit card or bank / postal check:
– In case of online reservation on the Website www.blacksheep-van.com, Lessee shall make the payment of the deposit by completing the secure payment form provided for this purpose;
– When booking by phone, the Tenant may make payment of the deposit or by debit card / credit card, or by sending a bank / postal order to the Lessor fitted van and minibus, with the address: BLACKSHEEP the attention of Sir Edouard AMOUROUX, 430 rue du Companet – 69140 RILLIEUX-LA-PAPE and at the latest within 3 (three) days of the reservation and / or a minimum of 7 (seven) days before the support vehicle.
Without prejudice to the provisions contained in Article 13 hereof, Lessee shall have to pay the balance of the total rental price at the time of Vehicle ownership. The balance is the total amount of the rental, as defined by the campervan and minibus rental agency at the time of confirmation of the booking of vehicles increased, if applicable:
– Costs of mail confirmation of booking;
– The costs of a possible change before the management of the Vehicle of the booking made by the Tenant.
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus accepts the following methods of payment:
– Bank / Credit: Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, or American Express Discover Privilege, 4 stars. Cards issued by banks outside of France must necessarily be international bank cards. Debit cards are not accepted.
– PAYPAL account.
– Bank / postal check: Only checks issued in Euros by a bank domiciled in France will be accepted. They should be made payable SAS BLACKSHEEP.
– Cash: only the euro is accepted.
– At check-ANCV, on behalf of the client.
Any other means of payment will be refused.
(d) Late payment
In case of non receipt of payment of the invoice within 48 hours of the due date, sums due are after prior notice, interest at the legal rate and a half times the rate of legal interest, the legal collection costs being borne by the debtor.
In addition, after notice by registered letter had no effect in forty-eight hours, the customer agrees to pay as compensation or penalty clause, in accordance with Article 1226 of the Civil Code, a mark which an amount equal to 15% of the principal amount outstanding.
Article 7. Amendment of Lease
Section 7.01 Modification by the Tenant
(a) Change before the management of the Vehicle
Wherever possible, the Lessor van and minibus fitted strives to meet the changing demands made by the Tenant before the Vehicle management.
If the change request relates to the extension of the term of the lease and / or adding options, the Lessor van and minibus fitted invoice to the Tenant additional amounts in accordance with the financial conditions of the Lessor van landscaped minibuses.
If the change request is for the reduction in the duration of the rental and / or the cancellation of one or more options written, the change is treated according to the provisions of these conditions for the cancellation.
In all cases, the changes requested by the Tenant must be expressly confirmed by the campervan and minibus rental agency.
The agreement of the Lessor campervans and minibus is formalized by sending the Tenant confirmation of booking, under the same conditions as those referred to in Article 5, Section 5.05 above. The confirmation of the booking then sent by the rental agency equipped van and minibus in this framework supersedes confirmation of the booking previously sent to the Tenant at the end of Article 5, section 5.05.
If van Lessor’s refusal landscaped and minibuses, no booking confirmation is sent to the Tenant, the previous one being authentic.
(b) Change during the rental period (after management Vehicle)
Change requests made during the rental period may relate only to the extension of the term of the lease, as defined in the CPL.
The request must be made by the Tenant by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 51 38 88 15 or directly to the agency of departure.
This application will be deemed accepted by the rent, the tenant after sending a control change confirmation under the same conditions as those in Article 5, Section 5.05 above. The confirmation of booking changes, CSL worth.
If van Lessor’s refusal landscaped and minibuses, no booking confirmation is sent to the Tenant, the previous one being authentic.
It is stated that in the event that the Tenant would proceed with the anticipated return of the vehicle (corresponding to a reduction of the rental period), it will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever, it expressly acknowledges and agrees.
Section 7.02 Modification by the campervan and minibus rental agency
In the event that the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus is need to change the booking made by the tenant under the terms defined in Article 5, Section 5.02, the converted van and minibus Lessor agrees to immediately inform the tenant. It then proceeds with a rental price adjustment. In any case, such a change will not justify the complete annulment by the Tenant, its reservation.
Article 8. Cancellation of Lease
Section 8.01 Cancellation by the Tenant
You are free to cancel your reservation for free without any particular reason.
You will receive a credit note valid for 12 months from the date of issue, including an amount equal to (the) deposit(s) paid, to allow you to postpone your road-trip on the dates of your choice. This credit can be used in the agency of your choice, according to the availabilities.
The cancellation request must be sent at least 48 hours before the start of the rental by e-mail on email@example.com. You will not be able to claim a refund if at the end of the 12 months we have not entered into a new service.
Any total or partial cancellation of the rental by the Tenant, entails the immediate payment, by way of withdrawal, of the following costs:
– Less than 48 hours before picking up the vehicle: 100% (one hundred percent) of the total price of the reservation.
Failure to show the Tenant or the Driver on the day of the pick-up of the vehicle entails the liability of the total price of the reservation by the lessor furnished vans and minibuses.
It is reminded that any rental day not consumed by the Tenant of its own doing, is never reimbursed when it is taken out.
Section 8.02 Cancellation by the Landlord campervan and minibus
In the event the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus is made to cancel the reservation made by the Tenant, the Tenant is offered the same lease on another date.
In case of refusal of the Tenant, it may obtain a refund of any amounts already paid to the campervan and minibus rental agency
If the cancellation is due to force majeure, the Tenant is not entitled to any compensation.
In the case of a “Good Plan” booking, the renter can proceed to the cancellation of the reservation until the day before departure and the Tenant can not claim any compensation.
Article 9. Vehicle Delivery
Section 9.01 Date and place of delivery of the Vehicle
The Vehicle delivery date is listed on the booking confirmation from the campervan and minibus rental agency. The Vehicle of the update is available, in principle, in the premises of the Lessor campervan and minibus, between 9:00 and 19:00. During the summer, as well as weekly rentals, the departure is on Saturday morning between 10.00 and 12.00.
However, at the express request of the Tenant at the time of confirmation of booking the vehicle, the provision could see at the place and time agreed between the Parties and contained in the confirmation of booking. An additional charge will then be charged to the Tenant (eg / return to the closest airport or closest railway station of the agency of departure : 50 euros TTC per trip).
Section 9.02 Support Vehicle
At the time of the care of the Vehicle, the Lessee, if necessary represented by the operator, shall sign the CPL. The so affixed signature attests:
– The vehicle made available is consistent with the booking, it is in good working condition and presentation;
– The date, time and place of Vehicle ownership;
– Completeness of equipment and accessories listed in the CPL;
– The number of kilometers traveled by the vehicle at the time of care.
As a result, the Tenant acknowledges and agrees that the CPL signed worth “ownership Minutes of the Vehicle.” In case of any reservations on the state of the Vehicle, they must imperatively be recorded in writing, contradictorily fitted by the van and minibus Lessor and Lessee (or driver). Otherwise, the tenant can not be relied upon return of the Vehicle. The fact that the tenant (or driver) to take delivery of the Vehicle consistently drives the transfer of legal custody of the Vehicle.
In case the tenant (or driver) would take delivery of the Vehicle without signing PLC:
– Vehicle will be considered compliant with the confirmation of the reservation made by the Lessor campervan and minibus, the Tenant may not subsequently raise over non-compliance of the Vehicle to challenge all or part of the rental agreement; and,
– The date and time used for the transfer of legal custody of the vehicles will be those contained in the booking confirmation issued by the Lessor campervan and minibus and reproduced in the CPL facie evidence provided by the Tenant.
Section 9.03 Documents to be produced
On the day of the treatment, the Tenant (or conductor if different Lessee or drivers if they are many) will present the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus, the following documents:
– Proof of identity (national identity card or passport) valid;
– Driving license, valid under the provisions contained in section 5.01 above.
– Borrow credit card (preferred) or deposit check as defined in Article 9, section 9.04 of GLC.
The failure to present one of these documents will be considered a cancellation of the booking by the tenant, resulting consequences recalled in Article 8, Section 8.01 hereof GLC.
Section 9.04 Deposit
At the time of the pick up of the Vehicle, the Driver will provide the campervan and minibus rental agency a deposit in the amount of € 2500.00 (two thousand five hundred euros all taxes included). The security deposit will also be requested by borrowing a credit card (Visa or Mastercard only). If borrows credit card is denied, the van hire laid reserves the right to refuse rental to the tenant. The borrowing may be requested in advance by phone.
This deposit is to guarantee the campervan and minibus rental agency:
– Financial responsibility which the Tenant may be liable for damage (s) suffered (s) by the Vehicle, and not covered by the insurance contract or in the event of theft.
– Other fees charged by the campervan and minibus rental agency van and minibus unsettled by the Tenant.
The deposit will be used in any way to an extension of lease.
In the event that the amounts to be borne by the Lessor of campervans and minibus, due to the Tenant, would exceed the amount of the security deposit, the tenant will have to pay the settlement immediately or in default of immediate encryption, from Production any proof by any means at his convenience.
In case of accident or collision with accident report, the deposit will be retained by the Lessor of campervans and minibus full, until receipt of the insurance letter indicating whether or not the responsibility of the Tenant or until receiving quotes restoration work.
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus reserves the right to retain the deposit until 15 days after the end of the rental to cover a possible deterioration of the vehicle that was not reported at the time of restitution thereof.
9.05 Additional Drivers Section
Only the drivers or designated in the CPL are authorized to drive the vehicle.
In case of damage to the Vehicle at its driven by a driver not shown in the CPL, it is for the tenant to indemnify the Lessor of camper van and minibus of all the damages attributable to driver suffered by the Lessor van landscaped and minibuses (including damage to the Vehicle, plus costs and costs relating to the detention of the Vehicle).
Article 10. Use of Vehicle
Section 10.01 Use / Vehicle Maintenance
The Tenant (or driver) acknowledges receipt of the Lessor fitted van and minibus, manuals and / or guides from the manufacturer of the Vehicle and for the use and maintenance of the Vehicle. It undertakes to comply with the standards prescribed therein. In particular, it must, depending on the number of kilometers driven, make the use of controls in good father Vehicle (levels of oil and water, tire pressure, etc.).
As such, it is responsible for compliance with any signal from the warning lights appearing on the dashboard of the vehicle and take appropriate, all necessary measures and in any event to inform earlier than the campervan and minibus rental agency, except for having to assume the financial consequences of the issue of information late. The Tenant (or driver) also agrees to use the vehicle under normal conditions, good father, keeping it in good working condition and presentation. The Vehicle is, unless otherwise agreed, intended to be used as the roadways open to traffic. The Tenant (or driver) is prohibited from participating with the vehicle rallies, racing, speed trials or otherwise. It is forbidden even to perform any towing with the Vehicle, without the prior written consent of the Lessor equipped van and minibus. The Tenant (or driver) is also prohibited to use the vehicle for testing or testing. The Tenant (or driver) agrees not to sublet the vehicle or to use it to transport passengers for consideration or e-mail activities. The Tenant (or driver) must drive cautiously and never in a state of excessive fatigue; it prohibits smoking and cooking on board the vehicle. The Tenant agrees to store in the trunk inner table and the table leg while driving the Vehicle. The Tenant agrees to turn off the 12V cooler during the extended shutdown of the vehicle. If unable to restart due to weak battery, fitted van and minibus Lessor shall not be held liable. The vehicle should not be in contact with salt water. Vehicle, parking period must be locked and personal belongings placed in boxes and storage provided for this purpose. It is advised not to travel with pets.
Section 10.02 Ship’s papers
The Tenant (or driver) is obliged to maintain in good condition all board documents, included in the copy of registration certificate of the vehicle and the insurance green card.
Section 10.03 Departure from the territory
The Tenant (or driver) is allowed to circulate the Vehicle outside the territory of Metropolitan France. In any case, the vehicle can not travel outside the European Union. Otherwise, the tenant (or driver) remains solely responsible for the consequences thereof, including cases of non-compliance with local regulations and shall indemnify the Lessor van and minibus fitted to all injuries suffered by resulting.
Section 10.04 Vehicle Tracing by GPS Tracer
The vehicles of Blacksheep and its partners are likely to be tracked by GPS tracker throughout the duration of the rental.
Article 11. Vehicle Ownership
Section 11.01 Legal Guard Vehicle
Taking delivery of the Vehicle, the Lessee (or driver) becomes the sole guardian and only assumes responsibility in accordance with the provisions of Article 1384 of the Civil Code. Therefore, the Tenant (or driver) is committed to making normal use. Are regarded as abnormal uses of Vehicle:
– The use of non-compliant vehicles to its destination (misfuelling, breakage of the clutch due to improper use, incorrect assessment of the Vehicle template, etc.);
– Modifying the technical characteristics of the Vehicle;
– Traffic outside the roadways;
– Driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, drugs or narcotics not medically prescribed;
– Use of the vehicle with a passenger redundant, given that it should respect the number of seats, as indicated on the registration card (in accordance with the number of seat belts) and within the limit of the number of room shown on the Rental Agreement;
– Use of the maximum weight overload vehicles authorized and defined in the registration;
– Sublease of the Vehicle to a third party.
In general, the Tenant (or driver) is prohibited to relinquish in any way whatsoever, the Vehicle. In its capacity as Custodian, Lessee shall assume the direct or indirect consequences of any event occurring during the rental period, whether or not covered by insurance, involving liability in respect of third parties and / or immobilizing the Vehicle. His responsibility will also extend to the consequences of events born during the rental period but the injury would prove that after the return of the Vehicle to the Lessor of campervan and minibus.
Section 11.02 Saisies and actions of third parties
The Vehicle rented remain the sole property of the Lessor van and minibus fitted Lessee acquires no ownership rights to any party, accessories, equipment and vehicles of development. If need be, the Tenant agrees to enforce this property right by third parties, in all circumstances, by all legal means at its sole expense. Thus, in case of seizure, seizure attempt, requisition or confiscation of vehicles, including the Tenant requires:
– To notify the Lessor of campervan and minibus without delay;
– To raise any protest and take all measures to make known the ownership of the Lessor van and minibus fitted; and,
– To obtain at his expense release from seizure, without prejudice to the action for the reserved rental agency landscaped van and minibus.
Article 12. Insurance
Section 12.01 Cancellation Insurance
The purpose of this insurance is to guarantee the Tenant a credit note valid for 12 months from the date of issue, in an amount equal to the deposit (s) paid, under the conditions provided for in Article 8 section 8.01 of these rental terms and conditions.
Section 12.02 Comprehensive insurance
The van Lessor of vehicles fitted and minibuses are covered by comprehensive insurance on behalf of whom it.
A copy of the General Conditions and Special Conditions of the insurance contract will be awarded to first request of the Lessor fitted van and minibus.
The warranty applies in accordance with said terms and conditions, including the following risks:
– Liability unlimited amount;
– Theft, attempted theft, vandalism and fire candidly about 2400 euros
– Natural disasters
– Damage accidents involving the vehicle candidly about 2400 euros,
– Lump additional protection for the driver and passengers.
CAUTION insurance purchased does not guarantee damage to “upper parts” of the vehicle, with the result that, any damage to these “upper parts” will remain the responsibility of the tenant.
In addition, the negligence of the tenant can not be covered by the insurance of the renter or even by the packs additional insurance offered. Also not covered are negligence such as: fuel errors, the introduction of fuel into the water tank, a closed vehicle with the keys inside, …
The Vehicle is insured for the rental period indicated on the CPL.
After this period, unless an extension of the term of the lease is in accordance with the provisions contained in section 5.1 accepted in writing by the Lessor van and minibus fitted, the Tenant shall be liable for damages and / or suffered by the vehicle.
Section 12.03 Franchise and franchise repurchase
The deductible is the amount that, in all cases of implementation of insurance remains the responsibility of the tenant.
It is not to be confused with the amount or amounts that the campervan and minibus rental agency reserves the right to require the tenant in the case of unsupported by insurance damage.
A “franchise redemption” can be purchased at the time of booking or on departure. This option lowers the financial responsibility of the tenant with respect to the 2400 insurance deductible (two thousand four hundred) euros to 600 (six hundred) euros or 300 (three hundred) euros according to the option chosen.
Section 12.04 Support
The Tenant has a 24/24 assistance – 7/7 which covers assistance to passengers and vehicles in case of mechanical breakdown, accident, theft, fire, breakdown or wrong fuel, loss or broken keys and serious bodily injury.
– Towing charges to the dealer’s garage nearest Vehicles
– Transport (continuation or return home passenger) train first class or economy class air taxi over a distance of 100 km;
– Management of hotel expenses + breakfast for 80 euros per night (1 night in France and 3 nights Maximum abroad);
– And, where appropriate, the costs of repatriation of vehicles and persons transported to the rental start.
This assistance is valid in all countries covered by Article 10.3, in which the vehicle is allowed to flow. All assistance costs that could be incurred following an incident taking the responsibility of the tenant (or driver of the vehicle) will be fully dependent.
Section 12.05 Bonds disaster
Under penalty of cancellation of insurance, the Tenant agrees to:
– Declare immediately to the campervan and minibus rental agency and minibus and police authorities any accident, theft or fire, even partial;
– Send the statement directly to the insurer whose details are provided in the vehicle’s manual, within 72 hours of the accident and send a copy to the Lessor campervan and minibus rental agency, to the address listed head hereof.
– Mention in his report the circumstances, date, place and time of the accident, the names and addresses of witnesses, the third number of the car involved, the name of his insurance company and policy number of insurance;
– Attach this statement any police report, police or bailiff, if any;
– Not discuss any liability, or treat or deal with third parties in relation to the accident;
– Forward to the Lessor fitted van and minibus notices, letters, summonses, subpoenas, extrajudicial documents and all pleadings which he was the recipient.
In case of theft, attempted theft and vandalism, the Tenant must make a declaration to the local authorities to police or gendarmerie within 48 hours and will have to file a complaint. The Tenant shall provide to Landlord van and minibus built the original of the complaint and keep a copy. He will in the shortest possible time to give the Lessor fitted van and minibus all vehicles and key documents. The absence of a return of the keys of the Vehicle result of forfeiture of office Flight warranty and billing the full value of the Vehicle, expert fees and service charges. In case of non compliance with these obligations, the Tenant would be fully responsible for the campervan and minibus rental agency reserving the right to bring against her prosecution.
Lessor van and minibus fitted reserves the right to appeal or not its insurance to cover a loss.
Section 12.06 Exclusions
The radio, the broken windows (windows, windshield and mirror), the damage inside the Vehicle, the frost damage, and objects or personal effects are by no means covered by insurance Lessor of landscaped van and minibus, as well as damage to the “upper parts” and “lower parts”. All costs incurred for such repairs shall be borne by the Tenant.
Section 12.07 Lapse Guarantee
The Tenant immediately lose the benefit of any insurance or guaranteed in the following cases:
– Non-compliance with the provisions contained herein and, in particular, the provisions contained in Article 8.1 and 9.1;
– Fraud Tenant: Tenant misrepresentation, attempted fraud, serious breach of the Highway Code or any other intentional tort committed within the framework of a willful act, attempted suicide, or any illegal purposes.
– In all cases of warranty exclusion as recalled in the “GENERAL CONDITIONS INSURANCE COMPANY CAR RENTAL CARS”
Section 12.08 of the Tenant Responsibility
The Tenant will be responsible for any damage and costs incurred by the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus for loss, damage or theft which vehicles, equipment, or accessories, could be for the duration of the location, and that would not be covered by the insurance purchased and the terms of which are recalled in Article 12 of the present CGL and the unique circumstances and “GENERAL CONDITIONS iNSURANCE COMPANY CAR RENTAL CARS”.
If fault accident in which the vehicle is seriously damaged or immobilized for more than five (5) days, the converted van and minibus Lessor reserves the right to terminate the lease without refund or compensation of the remaining days rental.
In case of damage of the vehicle causing an asset to the garage, the rental campervan and minibus rental agency charge downtime rental day according to the rate in effect at the time of completion of the work.
Handling fee will also be charged at 100 euros TTC by deterioration (package).
In case of theft of the Vehicle or damage caused to it by the fault of Tenant, or in the absence of identified third party, Lessee shall indemnify Lessor of built up van and minibus actually suffered damage (estimated by estimate of repairs, market value of the vehicle, capital costs, handling fees, etc.) when the insurance coverage would not have intended to be implemented.
By the end of the lease, in case of damage or theft, an amount equivalent to the deposit will be charged to the Tenant.
If the amount of the damage remained the tenant exceeds this amount, a bill for the difference will be addressed to the Tenant, payable immediately.
If the Tenant load its own insurance to cover its liability for loss or damage to the Vehicle, it expressly authorizes Lessor of campervan and minibus to negotiate and conclude directly with the insurance any compensation amicable agreement and agrees that any amount paid for such loss or damage is paid directly to the rental agency equipped van and minibus.
Article 13. Violations of the Highway Code
Under Article L.121-2 of the Highway Code, the driver of the vehicle is personally responsible for all fines and fines relating to offenses and violations of traffic rules applicable in Europe (parking offenses, payment of tolls, etc.). The tickets will be paid directly to local authorities by the Vehicle Driver. In the absence of direct and immediate payment, and, in the event that the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus would receive an increased fine of notification, communicate to the competent authorities, the identity and details of the Tenant.
Furthermore, the Tenant shall be liable to the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus of the lump sum of 20 euros TTC (twenty euros all taxes included) per violation, as management fees.
Article 14. Vehicle Return
Restitution means for any lease contract expired for any reason whatsoever.
Section 14.01 Date and restitution schedules
Return of the Vehicle is done under the responsibility and expense of the Tenant, only on the premises of the Lessor fitted van and minibus, times and dates agreed in the CPL or, where appropriate, in the CSL and, as in all cases, during the opening hours of the premises of the Lessor van and minibus fitted, from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and on appointment on Saturday. In case of delay, the Tenant agrees to notify the rental agency immediately converted van and minibus.
In the event that the Vehicle can be returned during the opening hours of the premises of the Lessor van and minibus fitted, the Tenant retains the Vehicle must appear in local Lessor van and minibus built next opening day of the premises during local opening hours of the campervan and minibus rental agency. In this case, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus reserves the right to charge the tenant on the basis of a package in the amount of 20.00 € (twenty euros all taxes included) per hour late. Assuming without having informed the campervan and minibus rental agency, the Vehicle is not returned on the agreed date between the parties will be charged to the Tenant an indemnity of $ 40, € 00 tax (forty euros all taxes included) per hour late, without prejudice to the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus to start with the competent authorities, proceedings against the Tenant.
Section 14.02 of the Vehicle State
Vehicle must be returned in the condition it was in at the time of its management by the Tenant. It will be carried adversarial control the apparent condition of the Vehicle, and a comparison to the one indicated in the CPL at the time of Vehicle ownership. A feedback report will be signed by the Parties. If the apparent condition of the Vehicle return differs from that established at the time of care, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus charge the Tenant the observed damage.
If the Tenant does not want to (or can not, in the case of an abandoned vehicle for example) make this control contradictorily, then it will be up to the campervan and minibus rental agency to carry alone; Lessee accordingly accepting the findings made by the campervan and minibus rental agency and invoicing could result. In the event that the Vehicle is not returned perfectly clean (inside and outside) will be charged to the Tenant, a fixed penalty in the amount of 150.00 € (one hundred and fifty euros all taxes included). In the event that the Tenant agrees to a household package, the amount of 150.00€ (one hundred and fifty euros all taxes included) will be charged in case of abuse.
Chemical toilets returned uncleaned / not emptied can open a billing up to “unanticipated cleaning”, which costs 150 euros ATI (one hundred fifty euros all taxes included).
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus reserves the right, after restitution, to examine the vehicle by an expert. In this case, the expert’s report will be binding between the parties, unless duly notified expertise against-the Lessor van and minibus fitted within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the expert report commissioned by the lessor converted van and minibus.
If an abnormality is found within 15 days of the date of return of the vehicle to the Lessor fitted van and minibus reserves the right to engage the responsibility of the tenant.
Section 14.03 Equipment / Accessories
In accordance with the provisions contained in section 5.03, the Lessor van and minibus fitted invoice to the Tenant, as a penalty, any equipment or accessory broken, lost and / or not replaced at the rate in force, established by the van Lessor landscaped and minibuses, available on request from the campervan and minibus rental agency, a copy of the schedule being provided to the tenant at the time of provision of the vehicle (only in case of provision of a converted van) . The schedule may be updated at any time by the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus.
Section 14.04 Fuel
The Vehicle is available to the Tenant with fuel. He will have to be returned with a full tank. Otherwise, the Lessor van and minibus fitted invoice the Tenant the price of missing fuel at the rate applicable on the date of the refund, plus a flat fee of 20.00 € (twenty euros all taxes included) corresponding benefits related to refueling performed by the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus. In order to establish the price of the missing fuel, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus assess the fuel consumed during the rental and report it to the capacity of the tank Vehicle (according to data from the car manufacturer).
Section 14.05 Tires
The Vehicle is made available to the tenant with tires whose status and number comply with the regulations. In case of damage to one of them for a reason other than normal wear or defect, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus may, if the Tenant has not replaced its expense with a tire of the same size, the same type and same brand, to charge the Tenant.
Caution : only the costs of tire replacement or tire repair are covered not our “punctured tire insurance” (are therefore not supported: towing, assistance, hotel night, replacement vehicle, … )
Section 14.06 Return of vehicle documents
The Tenant shall return to the Host of landscaped van and minibus, all documents made available at the time the management of vehicle (registration document, green card insurance, maintenance manuals, etc.). A failure to return and / or replacement in case of such documents, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus will be entitled to charge the tenant a fee of 40.00 € (forty euros all taxes) for the purpose of obtaining duplicates and / or replacement documents.
Section 14.07 Mileage
There will be an odometer reading of the vehicle, which will then be compared to that observed during the treatment of the Vehicle and recorded in the CPL. For exceeding the mileage package, the campervan and minibus rental agency charge the tenant on the basis of 0.40 € (thirty five hundred euros all taxes included) per additional kilometer.
If it is found to malfunction odometer of the Vehicle due to fraud Lessee, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus charge the tenant on the basis of 400 (four hundred) kilometers per day.
Section 14.08 Billing
If necessary, the Lessor of landscaped van and minibus invoice Lessee (or the driver of the vehicle) at the time of the return of the Vehicle of all the items listed in Articles 13.1 to 14.7 above, and, if applicable, the additional price of the Tenant under the CSL. This amount is paid immediately by the Tenant (or the driver of the vehicle).
For payment, only the liquid and bank checks will be accepted.
Article 15. Data protection
The personal data collected for the subscription of the Rental Agreement, as well as those that could be collected later, are the subject of processing declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés under the number 1507087.
They are suitable for the campervan and minibus rental agency to identify the Tenant and Driver and their ability to enter into the lease contract.
The Tenant agrees to be informed that these data can be used to send him commercial information. The Tenant provides:
– The right to oppose the registration of a file and use of personal data;
– A right of access, rectification, cancellation relating to personal data relating to him. To exercise this right, simply send a letter to BLACKSHEEP 430 rue du Companet – 69140 RILLIEUX-LA-PAPE.
Article 16. Force majeure
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus reserves the right to cancel, without financial loss for him, all reservations if force majeure or fortuitous events compelled the events there, such as, without this list being exhaustive: strike, fire, water damage, lack of access, decisions from authorities, vehicle accident or breakdown, etc.
Article 17. Responsibility
Lessor of landscaped van and minibus accept any liability for loss or damage to property or persons by Vehicle legal custody of the Tenant, except in cases of negligence or willful misconduct on his part, or any other breach hereunder GLC. Lessor of landscaped van and minibus will in no event be liable for any indirect damage such as a train or a missed flight. The campervan and minibus rental agency will in no event be held liable to the Tenant or the driver in case of loss or damage to personal property left on board the vehicle during the term of the lease contract.
Lessor will in no way be held responsible for any damage or theft caused to the staff of the Tenant vehicle parked on the parking lot at430 rue du Companet 69140 Rillieux La Pape for the van rental company in Lyon, at 67 rue Charles Gounod – 33130 Begles for the van rental company in Bordeaux, at 120 rue Jean-Marie Grillet 74800 La Roche sur Foron for the van rental agency of Geneva – Annecy and 2719 chemin des Crozes 13300 Salon de Provence for the Provence agency during the stay.
Article 18. Applicable Law – Litigation
The rental agreement is subject to both interpretation for its implementation, to French law.
Any difficulty or dispute concerning the interpretation or execution of the lease agreement, even in cases of multiple defendants or guarantee call, will be brought in the courts of Lyon or Bonneville (74) or Annecy, depending who is the departure agency and/or the vehicle owner.