There’s something new in our Bordeaux agency! Blacksheep Van Bordeaux is moving…
We welcome Adrien,our new Blackshepherd who will take care of the vans set up in Bordeaux!
After training in our office in Lyon to learn all the secrets of our vans, meet Adrien at 211 Avenue de l’Argonne, 33700 in Mérignac from March 22, 2021!
Why Mérignac? Because the location is ideal! The agency is close to the airport and you can leave your vehicle in the parking lot by picking up your van… In addition, it is easily accessible by public transport with the bus 30 to Lycée Sud Médoc (Tournesol stop).
Discover the campervans available for rent at the Blacksheep Van Bordeaux agency and go on a road trip in the area to discover the South-West…
The must-sees near Bordeaux
Bordeaux is the ideal starting point for a road trip in the South West of France! If you are already living in Bordeaux, this is the opportunity to go on the roads of New Aquitaine… If you don’t know the area, explore Bordeaux and its surroundings!
- The Arcachon basin with the impressive Pilat Dune that guarantees you a total change of scenery.
- The Estuary of the Gironde with different landscapes (beach, marshes, rocky plateaus…).
- Saint-Emilion, a medieval village famous for its wines.
- The nature reserve of Cousseau Pond with a mixture of swamps, dunes and forest.
- Lake Hourtin with a walk on the lake, kite surfing, windsurfing… Spend a day by the lake!
- Bordeaux and its city center (Place de la Bourse, Maritime Sea Museum, Flèche Saint-Michel, the new Bordeau, Darwin…)
- For wine lovers: the City of Wine, vineyards and tastings.
- The various castles: Château Saint Ahon, Château de Bourran, Château des Tours, Château de Tenet…
Need more information? Please call us on 09 51 38 88 15 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25 March 2021